I have been a professional trainer for nearly 30 years and have won the National Personal Trainer of the Year award on 3 occasions for an Australian wide gym. To me it is more than the physical results, it’s about guiding and supporting people through their journey to better physical health. I have a positive and proven approach to personal training based on years of results and experience. I have trained a diverse range of people including older clients, unfit and fit clients, as well as people who need more assistance with emotional support and motivation. I have worked with clients who suffer from arthritis, osteoporosis and diabetes (special population). I specialise in injury recovery, weight loss & toning, pre and post-natal training and have clients ranging from 16-75 years young.
- Certificate III in Fitness – Gym Instructor
- Certificate IV in Fitness – Personal Trainer
- Older Adults Trainer
- Children’s Trainer
- I enjoy reading novels and a glass of red wine
- Fruit and vegetables of course!
- I do enjoy a well-cooked Thai meal
- A new outfit – including shoes and don’t forget the handbag!
Favourite holiday destination
- Anywhere that involves the beautiful sun, and perfect opportunity to tan